THE CLOWN & FRIENDS
YOU BRING THE KIDS, WE BRING THE FUN
|Ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages, don't
settle for ordinary, get extraordinary. Let us
send out the best clowns for hire in town to
transform your event into something magical that
will bring a lifetime of memories.
Children get bored and distracted easily and sometimes feel left out of activities. get a clown for hire for your party and keep all the children interested and involved. Your party will be much less work and stress if you hire a professional clown. We offer a complete entertainment package at a very reasonable price which can be found on our Birthdays/Parties page. Let one of our clowns bring life to your party with:
• Fabulous Face Painting or Impressive Air Brush Painting
• Awesome Balloon Twisting
• Silly Slapstick Magic Shows or Hilarious Games
Our company, specializing in birthday party entertainment business since 2000, is a team of eight professional, award-winning clowns. Each clown has between 15 to 25 years of experience in entertaining young children. Being mothers and early education teachers ourselves, we are no strangers to entertaining young children. Our clowns, which are pictured on our Gallery Page are sweet and gentle in nature and we take pride in being the first positive clown experience for many very young children.
Not only do we do children's birthday parties, one of our balloon twisting clowns or face painting clowns can draw attention to your health care festival booth or entertain at your grand opening, company picnic or school carnival. Or hire us on a weekly basis to keep the crowds coming back to your restaurant. Try one of our magic shows to bring a ton of fun to your day camp or preschool summer program. Please see our Reviews Page.
HOW TO BOOK A PARTY WITH US
1. To get your preferred date and time, please call us as far in advance as you can. If you call closer to the date of your party, your preferred time may already be taken. Please give us a call no matter what, we can book your party as far as 6 months in advance or, if available, as close as the night before your party.
2. When you book your party you will need to provide the date and time your party starts. We like to arrive a half hour to one hour after the party starts to make sure all the children have arrived before the clown. It is your preference and you can even have the clown arrive up to four hours after the party starts (in cases where you have water play and would like to serve lunch first). To determine how long the clown needs to be at your party, go to our “Birthday Parties Page” and check our party packages for the number of children you are entertaining.
3. Then we will send you a contract which can be returned with a deposit. The remainder of the amount can be paid by CASH ONLY at your party. We do not accept credit cards. For companies booking an event, we may accept a company check.
4. If you have an emergency come up, and need to cancel your party we would appreciate if you would let us know right away so we can free up that space for another child who would like to have a clown at their party. A refund of your deposit will be made until 7 days before the party.
HOW TO HAVE A GREAT CLOWN PARTY
1. Please save a parking space in your driveway, in front of the house or near your event to assure the clown arrives promptly and is able to carry her "stuff" to the entertainment area.
2. Please provide a table and two chairs for face painting, a blanket or sheet for the magic show and a shaded area for the clown to entertain in. If it will be dark at any time during your party, please make sure there is adequate light for face painting.
3. The clown will do the activities you booked in an order that she prefers. If you have a particular preference, please let us know when you book the party or when the clown arrives at your party.
4. If you have more children show up at the party than you thought when you booked the party, sometimes the clown may be available to stay extra time at $35 per half hour. Otherwise, one of the activities will need to be removed and that time will be added to the other activitie(s).
5. Deposits are made by check or money order but the balance at the party is always CASH ONLY. Please have your CASH ready for the clown before she leaves as we usually book more than one party per day. If payment is not made on time, that could cause the clown to be late to her next party.
6. Our clowns try their very best to give you and all the children a lifetime of memories. If you were very happy with your party, please feel free to give your clown a tip.
We strive to always provide our customers with a wonderful experience. Watch our videos below on our "Home Page" or go to our "Birthday Parties Page" for pricing and party packages.
We give each child the choice of cheek art or full face painting. Full face painting lets the child become a character and be more active and creative. We use only FDA compliant, cosmetic grade, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, water based paint specifically designed for the face and body painting industry. For severely sensitive skin we recommend painting on the arm or leg. It is easy to wash off with soap and water or baby wipes.
Every child chooses the balloon they want made special just for them. Our clowns make popular balloon designs including all kinds of animals, balloon hats, super heroes like Spider Man and Batman, Disney princesses, Hello Kitty, Mickey/Minnie Mouse, swords flowers, laser guns and butterflies. Children love balloons and we use the very best, Qualatez.
Air Brush Painting has become popular the past few years for young and old alike. It allows self-expression without committing to a permanent tattoo. With care it can last up to 5 days or be easily removed in an instant with rubbing alcohol. It can be done on the face, arm, back, leg or ankle.
Games are a hilarious way of having children release built-up energy. The clown organizes the group, chooses games to fit the their ages and abilities, then sets the special "clown rules" to assure all children are winners. Adults are completely entertained as they watch and have been know to "help" younger children by picking them up and carrying them. Every child wins according to "clown rules."
During the Silly Clown Magic Show the children get to participate and, of course, the birthday child gets to be co-star of the show if he/she is feeling outgoing enough. We use slapstick and silly clown antics so it appears the children are performing the magic.
Adult love to watch the children as they react to the show and sometimes "steel the show" with innocent antics of their own. In the end, children are delighted to think they're smarter than the clown.
Children who attend parties with our balloon clowns and face painting clowns remember our unique form of kids entertainment for years. Teens and young adults come up to us time and time again remembering special parts of the magic show or what they had painted on their face. You bring the kids and we'll bring the fun!
Please see Birthdays/Parties page or below for a complete list of the cities we serve.
Children who attend parties with our balloon clowns and face painting clowns remember our unique form of kids entertainment for years. Teens and young adults come up to us time and time again remembering special parts of the magic show or what they had painted on their face.
We entertain in the following cities:
Alta Loma, Anaheim, Artesia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Banning, Beaumont, Bellflower, Buena Park, Cabazon, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cerritos, Cherry Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, City of Industry, Claremont, Colton, Corona, Covina, Cypress, Diamond Bar, Eastvale, Fontana, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Glendora, Grand Terrace, Hacienda Heights, Hemet, Highgrove, Highland, Homeland, Huntington Beach, Irwindale, La Habra, Lake Elsinore, La Mirada, La Puente, Loma Linda, Los Alamitos, Long Beach, Los Serranos, Mead Valley, Mentone, Mira Loma, Montclair, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Norwalk, Ontario, Orange, Paramount, Perris, Phillips Ranch, Placentia, Pomona, Quail Valley, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Riverside, Romoland, Rowland Heights, San Bernardino, San Jacinto, Santa Ana, Santa Fe Springs, Seal Beach, Sedco Hills, Signal Hill, Stanton, Sun City, Tustin, Upland, Valinda, Walnut, West Covina, Westminister, Whittier, Wildomar, Winchester, Yucaipa. You bring the kids and we'll bring the fun!
Contact Us in Riverside, California: